The Customer is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of June 21, 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of August 06, 2004 as well as the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
Article 1. Responsibility for the collection of personal data
For Personal Data collected in the context of browsing the Site, the SAS brand company is responsible for processing Personal Data.
As responsible for the processing of the data it collects, the site https://marquewebsite.com/ undertakes to respect the framework of the legal provisions in force. It is up to him to establish the purposes of his data processing, to provide his prospects and customers, from the collection of their consents, with complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a register of processing in accordance with reality.
Whenever https://marquewebsite.com/ processes Personal Data, https://marquewebsite.com/ takes all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data.
Article 2. Purpose of the data collected
www.marquewebsite.com is likely to process all or part of the data:
- to allow navigation on the Site by the user: Site usage data, etc.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): computer equipment used for browsing, IP address, password (hashed)
- to improve navigation on the Site: usage data to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on www.marquewebsite.com: email address
- to carry out communication campaigns (sms, email): telephone number, email address
- www.marquewebsite.com does not sell personal data which is therefore only used out of necessity or for statistical and analytical purposes.
Article 3. Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with the European regulations in force, Users of https://www.marquewebsite.com have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 GDPR) and rectification (article 16 GDPR), updating, completeness of User data
- right of blocking or erasure of personal User data (article 17 GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
- right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPR)
- right to limit the processing of User data (Article 18 GDPR)
- right of opposition to the processing of User data (article 21 GDPR)
- right to the portability of data that Users have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR)
- right to define the fate of User data after their death and to choose to whom https://www.marquewebsite.com will have to communicate (or not) its data to a third party that they will have previously designated
As soon as https://www.marquewebsite.com becomes aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from him, https://www.marquewebsite.com undertakes to destroy his data, unless their retention proves necessary for probative purposes or to meet a legal obligation. If the User wishes to know how https://www.marquewebsite.com uses his Personal Data, ask to rectify it or oppose its processing, the User can contact https://www.marquewebsite.com at following address: email@example.com
In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he would like https://www.marquewebsite.com to correct, update or delete, by identifying himself precisely with a copy of an identity document ( identity card or passport). Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on https://www.marquewebsite.com by law, in particular with regard to the conservation or archiving of documents. Finally, Users of https://www.marquewebsite.com can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
Article 4. Non-disclosure of personal data
https://www.marquewebsite.com is prohibited from processing, hosting or transferring the Information collected on its Customers to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as “unsuitable” by the European Commission without informing them beforehand. the customer.
However, https://www.marquewebsite.com remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR: n ° 2016-679).
https://www.marquewebsite.com undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons.
However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the Customer’s Information is brought to the attention of https://www.marquewebsite.com, the latter must inform the Customer as soon as possible and communicate the corrective measures to him. taken. Furthermore, https://www.marquewebsite.com does not collect any “sensitive data”. The User’s Personal Data may be processed by subsidiaries of https://www.marquewebsite.com and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy.
Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned above, the main people likely to have access to the data of Users of https://www.marquewebsite.com are mainly our customer service agents.